Sunday, June 19, 2016

Just A Quickie

Hello again everyone!

As mentioned in my last post, we had decided on the nikah venue and Alhamdulillah, we have managed to secure the venue without a hitch. The team at Royal Plaza on Scotts has also been so patient and accommodating in acceding to my requests and being open and forthcoming in discussions on the room layout and itinerary. Being able to envision the day in its actual venue makes the wedding planning experience so much more real and exciting!


Moving forward, the top of the priority list is to secure the venue for Saturday as well and hopefully Azli's family to secure Sunday's venue as well. Since the school term is starting soon, and I foresee another 5 month hiatus from wedding planning, I've asked for my sisters help with sussing out just a couple more venues in the East - Begonia Hall @ Downtown East and SIA Sports Club. My family is actually pretty settled on The Joyden Hall but my dad still feels that where possible he would rather have a location in the east. So hopefully by the time we hit the 1 year mark in October, we would have secured all 3 venues so we can finally move on to other vendors like decorations and catering, InsyaaAllah.

I'll definitely try my best to keep this page updated as the wedding planning progresses despite my hectic schedule. In the meantime, I have updated the Get Connected tab (finally), so now you can just click to be directed to the vendors listed down so far!

Love,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment