Monday, December 7, 2015

& so it begins.

A big hello and welcome to my bride-to-be blog!

For those of you who have known me for a long time, you would know that I used to be an avid blogger in my teens. Of course, that online diary was filled with the immaturities and angst of a growing girl (good times, good times).



Fortunately, I've grown up a whole lot since then, met the love of my life 7 years ago and now, we are planning our big first day of our lives together! So I figured that this would be a great opportunity to try and resuscitate my love for writing and sharing, and tadah here we are.

I'll fill this space up soon with more information about me, him, us and everything else in between. Be patient with me, a 10 year blogging hiatus is not easy to recover from. The purpose of this blog is basically to document our journey as a couple through the planning process for our wedding events. I hope that it will firstly function as a good tool for us to keep track of all that is going on through the planning process, and secondly serve as a bank for good/bad memories for us to look back on. Beyond ourselves, I do hope that the little nuggets of info and insights I share here will benefit future brides-to-be out there, just as many BTB blogs have helped me so far!

Let's see how this goes.

Love,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment